Types of identification: We make two kinds of licenses for the state of Maryland.
1. Driver’s license
2. Identification card
About this fake id: This state has a significant number of orders among the phony id fraternity. The laws of Maryland do allow parents to allow knowingly underaged teens to get drunk at in-house parties. But some events where kids hurt themselves after getting wasted with liquor has stricter the laws on this relaxation as well. 3 out of ten orders that we get on our website are for this state.
What kind of templates do you make for this card?
As of late 2016, The template issued for this state changed. The Department of Motor and Vehicle (DMV) introduced a new design for this id card. The real identification act prompted a star embedded license to ensure compliance. Before this new card, Maryland held a blueish design for it’s driving and identification cards. We are making both templates to cover your requirements. Select ‘Maryland-NEW’ in our state list of the order form for the (2016-2023) issued license and ‘Maryland-OLD’ for the prior id. The samples show below:
1. Maryland-NEW (2016-2023)
What kind of features does this ID have?
1. It comes printed on a durable type of Polycarbonate which makes the card tamper-resistant.
2. A laser-engraved ghost image locates at the right top of the card.
3. The date of the birth present on the right bottom comes with Tactile printing.
4. The back of the card in the center comes with variable colored printing which allows texture change.
5. An Inventory control number prints on the back.
6. A scannable barcode which contains the cardholder’s frontal license information to pass it to scanning devices.
7. A duplicate full colored ghost photo the license holder is present on the left bottom of the card.
8. It comes with a validation period of 5 to 6 years.
9. The license number is of 12 digits following with a letter.
1. It comes with a time duration of 7 to 8 years.
2. The MVA pattern repeats throughout the front of the card.
3. It comes with the date of birth in red font.
4. The signature of the cardholder duplicates on the photo of the license holder.
5. The DOB repeats on the ghost image of the original picture.
6. It comes with the state name “MARYLAND” in UltraViolet Ink.
7. The card comes with two-dimensional barcodes on the back.
8. This license prints on enhanced quality of PVC to ensure it passes the bending test used by bouncers to check the validity of it.